Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Review: Notre Dame Deep Cleansing Facial


Notre Dame Clinic is located on the 7th floor of Mallorca Medical Centre in Block 1, Bneid Al Gar at the corner of the 2nd ring and the 30. The clinic came highly recommended. The first impression was great, I was really impressed with the pristine decor, cleanliness of the clinic and the friendly staff. Even the bathrooms are gorgeous.

My 15-year-old daughter has typical teen skin: spotty, oily patches and dry patches. This was her first ever professional facial (trust me there is a huge difference between a cheap beauty salon facial and a deep cleansing clinical facial by a trained esthetician). The lovely esthetician was very sweet, informative and well trained, she did a thorough cleanse, tone, massage, mask and moisturising. My daughter loved the whole experience especially her blackhead free nose and spotty bump removal.

The very next day we could see how much clearer and more even toned it looked. 3 days later, and it is looking amazing. I will definitely make this a regular thing for her. Professional facials are far more effective than anything you can do at home or in a salon. It is recommended to do one per month to keep your skin in tip-top condition. 

The price was excellent KD 35, compared to KD 50 I paid elsewhere for myself. So happy mummy and happy teen. 10/10

My daughter had deep cleansing but the facial can be tailored to your needs depending on skin type.

Appointments Tel 66663820, 66662910, 22282352.

Map [link]














2 comments:

  1. U should do a before n after, so we can c the difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am considering it for my next treatment. The above facial was for my daughter, who doesn't want her photo on the blog. But she is delighted with how clear her skin is looking.

      Delete

Always great to hear from you :O)