Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Review: Abyat Home Furnishings :O)

 





























This is my new haunt, I'm in love with the place, I've been twice in two days and need to go back again soon. It has the most exquisite wallpapers, furniture, kitchens, flooring, curtains, well trained staff, very helpful manned phone line  (that couldn't connect me at the time as line busy but called me back in 2 minutes having connected me to the person I needed to talk to), a spacious interior, very welcome free water, coffee and dates for customers, a well stocked café serving delicious food, a fun kids play area with it's own bathroom, covered car parking, and it had what I've been looking for all over Kuwait - Chalkboard paint. My latest project is to paint two walls of my daughter's room as she keeps writing on them and now she can write all she likes.

This Rust-Oleum Black Chalkboard paint creates a tough, scratch-resistant finish, with a writeable/wipe able chalkboard surface on a wide range of surfaces.
  • Effects and finish: Smooth
  • Additional information: Suitable for: Walls, metal, wood, plastic, hardboard and more. Coverage: 400ml covers up to 1.5 - 2 sq m
  • Colour: Black
  • Size: 750.0ml
  • Interior exterior usage: Suitable for interior use
  • Can be used in: Kitchen and bathroom
  • Coverage disclaimer: Coverage is dependent on the kind of surface being painted and should be used as a guide only
  • Drying time: Touch dry in 30 - 60 minutes
  • Time to recoat: 2 hours
  • Number of coats recommended: 2
  • Washable: Yes
Priced around KD 7.750


































The paint is really simple to use, no smell, washes off easily. Very pleased with the results. Just need to locate chalk pens now.

More details, products, timings and a map for Abyat http://www.abyatonline.com
Tel. 18 48 000

It's a 9/10 for the whole shopping experience and the new chalkboard walls.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)