Monday, January 7, 2019

10 Step Korean Skin Care Regime at Seoul Kool



My darling niece introduced me to this after I complimented her on her glowing skin. She then, very sweetly, sent over a box of goodies from SeoulKool, curated K-Beauty by the lovely Ascia. I've been using it for 3 weeks now and can really see the difference. I have never treated my skin so well and my skin is thanking me for it. I know the 10 steps sounds a lot but you're worth it. 

1. Oil cleanser to remove dirt and make-up
2. Foaming cleanser (Neogen Green Tea is fab)
3. Exfoliator (Neogen Bio Peel Gauze Peeling in lemon are amazing)
4. Toner
5. Essence
6. Serum, Boosters, Ampoules
7. Mask (usually a hydrating or brightening one)
8. Eye cream 
9. Face cream
10. SPF

I'm eager to get down to their recently opened store and stock up on some more goodies.
You will immediately notice your skin looks plump, feels soft and clean. After a week or so it looks clear and more youthful and your make-up goes on easier and way better. Skin looks and feels really hydrated but light, not sticky, just very happy. I'm a convert and have to say this is a regimen that I wish I had done a long, long time ago. And as if you need more than this; it is well priced. Yayyy!

Items can be ordered online and delivered to you via their website Seoul Kool [link] or purchased from their new store, Seoul Kool, which opened today in Sama Mall in Eqaila.

PS. You can start with just a few items and then when convinced invest in the rest. The website and staff in store can help with choosing a plan that suits you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)