Thursday, January 10, 2019

London at Christmas is Everything and More

Gorgeous Covent Garden

Tower Bridge

Tower of London. I managed to drag two young Kuwaiti friends 
along with my daughter to see it 

Carnaby Street

The Reality: Peggy Porschen THE most Instagramable bakery in London 
with a queue around the block
Ya gotta love Soho
This made me chuckle. London already moving on before midnight on NYE
and advertising Valentine's Day.


Mind-blowing fireworks
'Is This Just Fantasy'

It could say, "Have they gawn yet?" But it doesn't.
London was invaded by Kuwaitis this Christmas and this meme made the rounds. The Kuwaitis are very welcome, they are well behaved and spend an absolute fortune. 


Luckily for us Sterling is so low against the Dinar.

Regent Street

Fabulous family memories made at the National History Museum
and Winter Wonderland.


Fortnum & Mason

A wonderful time had by all. The only thing I can not recommend doing at this time of the year is shopping. It was a nightmare. So we didn't, or rather my husband and I didn't, but my daughter braved the queues, bustling and tax-free forms and she loved every second. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)