- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- ½ tsp saffron
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 1Crush the saffron threads between your fingers add 2 tablespoons milk and mix.
- 2Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, cardamom powder and mix in two tablespoons sesame seeds.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until light and thick.
- 4 Combine butter, milk, rosewater and saffron mixture.
- 5 Sprinkle oiled bundt tin with remaining sesame seeds and then pour cake mix on top and bake for 40 minutes in a 350F oven.