Friday, June 22, 2018

Review: L'Eto Caffe in Avenues Phase IV


The Spanish latte at L'Eto Caffe is a perfect blend of ice cubed coffee, saffron milk and condensed milk heaven. Sooooo good. The queues waiting to get in makes this the trendiest restaurant of the week. 

My friends had a quinoa salad and lasagne both were very happy with their choices. I shared a saffron cake and a honey cake with my daughter and the other two guests. Both items are supposed to be best sellers but two of us weren't overly impressed. The saffron cake was more like a pudding and had a strange texture. The honey cake was stodgy, was just too sweet and lacked the honey taste that one would expect from the name. I've had much better honey cakes.  

I would go back and try other items if I didn't have to queue.

8/10 the service was amazing as was my Spanish latte. Great ambiance, perfect for people watching and the rest of the menu looks very tempting indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)