Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Private Tuitions - Worth Every Fil


Initially, I was peeved at having to find tutors outside of school to up my baby girl's grades. Then I was peeved at the price of such tuition average KD 15-20 for 1 1/2 - 2 hours. But my kid did her research and came up with some cracking tutors. We have a doctor in organic chemistry (phD from the UK), a fabulous and quite famous Greek math teacher who helped take my kid from an E to an A and got her nominated for a math award, and finally we have a physics tutor with a lovely Scottish accent that writes books on IGCSE physics that sell on Amazon and have 5 star reviews. I will be gladly throwing my money at this band of geniuses in our IGCSE Mission for 2019. Email me for more details lwdlik@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)