Monday, December 17, 2018

Review: Natalys Brows - Trained and Certified by Phibrows

Only for Nataly would I bare my pores and wrinkles. I just had to show you the before and after. I have been walking around for decades with wonky eyebrows it seems, and my Phibrow angel, Nataly (AKA Natasa) has fixed me. Symmetry is everything. I'm so happy with my new brows and cannot recommend the fabulous Nataly enough. 


The fabulous Nataly is offering a whopping 50% discount for December but only has a few slots left. Get whatsapping babes, Nataly Brows 66924381.

Facebook: Natalys Brows
Instagram: Natalys Brows

Merry Christmas





4 comments:

  1. That looks so good, wow! Does she has any website or social media to check out? or just the watsapp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she has, she is on Instagram: Nataly's Brows.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. And Facebook: Natalys Brows I have added the links above.

      Delete

Always great to hear from you :O)