Thursday, February 3, 2011

Harmony House Schedule Feb 2011









Update from Harmony House 13/2/2011
Announcements for events running between 13th Feb to 19th Feb
Open Seminar
A reminder that we have a public seminar tonight at 7pm –
"The Art of Self-Mastery" by Aruna Ladva.

Please park either in front of Harmony House or on the right side under the shades, but the left side parking area does not belong to us and the neighbour gets upset... so let’s not make anyone unhappy! Ample parking is available at the end of the walking ring – a five minute walk.

Please Note – Change of Program
Tapasya Meditation will be shifted to Wednesday 16th Feb 7-8:30pm. There will be NO Tapasya on Thurs 17th Night. Tapasya Meditation nights will continue thereafter on Friday and Thursday nights.

Omshanti and see you soon!
HH Team








4 comments:

  1. LWDLIK, Harmony House sounds really awesome. Unfortunately the courses they have in February that I'm interested in are during my working hours.I tried looking them up online but don't think they have a website or a facebook page where it would be easier to track all the events they've had to date. Seriously, kudos on blogging about so many activities, most of which I hear about through your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon, Sorry I don't have a website they send me all their updates via email.
    Why don't you try calling them or emailing? Maybe you could get off early once a week?
    Go on you're worth it!
    Thanks for the compliment :OD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, someone try telling my boss that ;) He'd tell me I could permanently stay off meditating, levitating & whatever else suits my fancy ;)

    I will be calling / emailing them regarding a website/public page if any. They're awesome to do all this free of charge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no.. LOL invite him along too.. just joking :OD

    Yes, the Harmony House people are truly awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)