Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nails 2 U
















Mobile Salon comes to your home.

At NAILS 2 U your precious pinkies get a serious pampering at your own comfortable atmosphere, from our super-savvy and attentive nail technicians. We call this affordable luxury, high quality manis and pedis that stand up for themselves, without the ridiculous price tag of the nail salons. NAILS 2 U. It's therapy for your hands, toes and soul any time, any place.

 + (965) 67736695 


LWDLIK- Sounds good to me.

2 comments:

  1. Desert GirlOctober 27, 2011

    Careful with them. I used to use them and they didn't know that another one of their customers was one of my best friends. They left my house and then went to hers and gossiped about me, my home, and my house guest at the time!

    I use Pinkies now. No issues and great nails, hair, manicures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DG, thanks for the info. Please send me Pinkies contact numbers, etc. That's not nice at all!

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)