When will the trip be?
Where will we go?
To the Abdali farms, Northern Kuwait.
How can I go?
Join us at the assembly point and get on the bus.
What is the trip program?
- Fresh organic breakfast on the bus
- A farm tour to pick your own fruits and veggies (tour guides speak English)
- A farming session
- Fresh lunch
- Guided mindfulness session (Session will be in Arabic and English)
- Live music performance (Spanish music)
- Sunset circle around the fire
Return transportation is included.
How much is it?
It is 45 KD per person, all inclusive. If you sign up as a group of 3 or more you will get each ticket for 35 KD only. These rates are valid till January 10thonly. Later, the rates are 55KD and 45KD respectively.
How can I sign up?
Whta's app 66883404 or click on the link on our instagram page @essencetravels
Who's organizing this trip?
Essence Travels. It is a startup whose members have more than 7 years of experience in traveling. They volunteered on farms in Europe, South America and the Middle east. Essence travels look at traveling in nature as a great means for improving one's mindfulness. Their programs include both themes.