Saturday, January 20, 2018

Review: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleansing Gel and Water Gel Moisturiser :O)


I bought this as a last minute, irresistible, bargain special at Sultan Centre, Salmiya,  it's on sale by the express cashiers area and the two products are together in a gift box for KD 3.450 which I thought was too reasonable to ignore. I have oily skin usually but lately have dry patches which means the foundation hasn't been going on smoothly. This has done a brilliant job on both skin types.

I've been using it for 3 days now and it is really, very good. A nice clean smell, only a small amount of wash needed so it's going to last a while, cleans well and has no sticky residue, skin feels plump and beautiful. The water gel moisturiser does everything it says it will, hydro boosts the skin, no greasiness and lasts all day leaving skin looking younger and fresher. I super love it and will go stock up on more quickly before the offer ends. 

Happy Shopper gives it 10/10.
Got me 3 more boxes..

Another review on this product by the scientific beauty blogger [link].



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)