Friday, August 3, 2018

Review: Doppio Pepperoni Pizza with Honey and Chilli Flakes


My daughter brought me home a slice of her pepperoni pizza with honey and chilli flakes last night and at first I was reluctant to try it seeing as it sounded weird and I'm supposedly on a diet, but she kept urging and raving about it and it smelled awfully good. It was yummy I would definitely queue for this slice of heaven. Smitten after one slice. 

My daughter and her buddies had queued for 30 mins which for a restaurant that has been open for 4 years already is a very good sign indeed. Doppio is owned by the same people who have Solo Pizza and we all know how good that is. 

Doppio is located in Salhiya Complex on M2 and it gets very busy on weekends. Tel. 22451511 Open every day from 1-11pm and can be ordered on Carriage. 

Diet over.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)