Sunday, March 25, 2012

Popcornopolis - I love you













I have a small confession to make I do believe I'm (and my 9 years old precious princess) more than a little addicted to Popcornopolis at Avenues Mall.


































Your devious staff had us try most of the flavours and each one was better than the last. And that was all it took..hooked. Please tell me you don't deliver ;O)

Oh lord, yes they deliver call 22230111 :OD


Follow on Facebook at Popcornopolis Kuwait or Twitter @PopcornopolisKW

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for caramel popcorn in kuwait and always kept my eyes on the lookout as I passed by a popcorn stand and perhaps came across one only and there was hardly any caramel on it so i gave up on ever finding caramel popcorn! I even searched on the net how to do it at home and you need to bake it in the oven for over an hour or so etc etc... so you won't believe how happy I was when i tried out their caramel!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't come across a flavour, yet, that I don't like.

      Delete

Always great to hear from you :O)