Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Get Hooked to Learning Arabic the Fun Way with Something Fishy About Arabic



Arabic, for me, presented a great challenge! How was I to help my lil’ girl learn and understand a language that I didn’t know.
After all, the classroom must extend into the home for learning to be complete. So, Keya and I set out on a mission.
To learn together and have the most fun while we did!
We would now like to share the fun with you and our game will soon be available for download on your ipad and iphone. But until then, we’d like to share our exciting learning ideas with you so we can all get hooked to learning the fun way! - By Keya's mum.




You can follow them on Facebook: Something Fishy about Arabic.







LWDLIK - Sounds interesting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)