The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Kuwait is organizing the first K-Pop Youth Festival in Kuwait as part of the K-Pop World Festival 2015.
We will notify the qualifying teams individually. All the qualifying teams will be asked to participate in an orientation at the Embassy in late April or May.
The 1st K-POP Youth Festival will be held either in last week of May or second week of June. The venue is TBD.
‘K-Pop World Festival 2015′ invites all K-pop fans around the world to participate. Preliminary rounds will be held in each region, including Kuwait to award one vocalist(s) and one performance team.
Selected 2 finalists in Kuwait could be invited to Korea in Oct for the final competition if they pass additional rounds.
(Only 3 Members of a team can fly to Korea if the team has backup dancers)
Here is the schedule:
- Submit your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org by .
- Kindly email them for a audition form and fill the application form as directed.
Here is the rule:
- You must be a Non-Korean national to be awarded as the two finalists.(You do not need to be a Kuwaiti national)
- A Korean national can participate in the Festival if he/she makes a team with a Non-Korean national. But the team is not qualified to be awarded as the two finalists.
- The performance must have a good connection to K-Pop (Korean Music). Whether it is a song, a dance, or an instrumental piece.
- Once the two finalist winners are selected, the Embassy will submit videos of the winners’ performance along with some pictures of this event to the main organizers based in Korea to move on to the next round.
Korean Kuwaiti Cultural Diwaniya
Follow us on:
Facebook: Korean Culture Diwaniya