Saturday, February 20, 2016

Review: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is Fab



























Love it - I found this left my skin feeling super-clean without stripping moisture or leaving any trace of product behind (I hate that sticky feeling). It also made light work of removing stubborn make-up without damaging lashes — even waterproof mascara. The perfect lazy girl's after party friend. No need for cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover. Retails for KD 2.795 but it is on special offer 20% off in City Centre so I got it for KD 2. 


What is micellar water?

Micellar water is made up of micelles (tiny balls of cleansing oil molecules) suspended in soft water. The idea is that micelles are attracted to dirt and oil, so they are able to draw out impurities without drying out the skin. Therefore, micellar water can be used as a facial wash, makeup remover and moisturizer all in one. 


10/10

I'm waiting to see if my skin will benefit from the lack of harsh face wash seems many users have seen an improvement.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)