Monday, October 2, 2017

Review: Charlotte Tilbury Store, The Avenues


The glitzy new Charlotte Tilbury flagship store, that has recently opened in The Avenues opposite Harvey Nichols, is a must visit for any woman who has ever picked up a lipstick. You have to try out the Mirror, Mirror make-over tool it really is so much fun. Babygirl had a blast - even in her school uniform.



Okay so I need to take some posing lessons from my 14 year old but I'm really tempted to buy a few of the looks. 

Upstairs in the drop-dead gorgeous store is a proper make-up salon where you can have a professional, free, full make-up, make over as long as you buy KD 30 worth of products. So I have decided I shall wait until I have an event to attend and then I'll go in and buy the products and get me a free party face. 

The sales ladies in the store informed me the Make-Up Guru herself will be in the store on the 18th October if any of you would like to try to meet her.

A few items definitely going on the Santa list this year.

10/10 for the store and customer experience.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)