Thursday, October 26, 2017

True Hair Story





















So I have been trying to grow my hair for the longest time but had one of the most difficult cuts to grow out, the Pixie. I spent the whole of my holiday in France with hair envy but was determined to grow it. Having no style is like having no personality, in my case anyway. My hubby and daughter were begging me to let it grow. Dilemma. I tried and was pretty hair-miserable especially when I saw myself in a photo in a newspaper. Time for action. I thought I could have it cut into a bob but that still wasn't me and more work than I'm prepared to do every morning. So back to my trusted friend, Michelle, at Strands who then cut me a short, darn cute pixie which I adore. It's not really what others think is good for you, it is what you think is good for you. Surprisingly hubby loves it. And I am back!

Okay so the above photo is not of me but that colour is gorgeous or maybe some toffee highlights for Christmas. Loving my hair again.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)