Sunday, October 22, 2017

I Freaking Love Daiso

Got to keep the hamster happy.
Various types of stop snoring gadgets. The water neck bandana will be handy in summer,
Someone was asking about these a while ago, can't remember who - Daiso have them.
I love these but can't think of anyone's imminent birthday and mine's in
May and I shall have forgotten where I put them by then or more likely
will have forgotten I even bought them.
Really cute small gift bags - a whole lot cheaper than Hallmark.
I nearly bought these on Amazon last month.
For my daughter's room. She keeps asking for candles and I'm terrified to let her have them.
Perfect solution.
Just because it is darn cute.
For the beach house when I get one..LOL
Just hilarious. I keep imagining her on my car's dashboard with smoke coming
off her from non-stop dancing.
I have a thing for banners.
Nope still can't remember a birthday but they are adorable. If I buy them for me they should really say 'Happy Birthday to me'.
New hobbies.
After banners I love these next.
Perfect gift for every female. Although I could do with one too
seeing as my model is slow and moans a bit.
A wide selection of dog poop bags.
Genius! A rotary cookie cutter that can cut out four ducks or teddies at the same time. I know at least one person who will be as excited as I am about this one.
Brilliant. I could snap this on to Maury's collar and he could carry his lunch around until dinner time.
Dog-faced pancake for one.
I bought 4 packets of these in case they sell out. Stocked up for when Shanda goes on holiday and I'm on the no-maid diet. 
Comes in Super Super Small for incontinent Chihuahuas. Ummm what do they mean by easy-to-wash? And what is the opening for? Confused...


Great fun at only 600 fils per item (some items are more).
Daiso is located in City Centre, Salmiya Souq.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)