Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Frustrating Vanity Lights from Ikea

This was how I thought my day would go. But this is the reality...

Bought 2 vanity light strips, 2 wire things (only one has plug, neither fit into holes in back of lights) and a large mirror.


Clueless as to what to do with them. Instructions useless in every language. 
Called Ikea twice for help, to no avail.



Confusion over how I am supposed to get these working. No plug in, switch on and light feature. Very long waiting time trying to reach someone at Ikea to try and find out what to do with them, only to be told I need to call an electrician to fit them. Grrrrr...


And this is why.....


Are you kidding me? And now I can't find the receipt to return this lot. Waaaaaaaaaaa!







1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I've had my eyes on these lights for a while. Thought they'd look perfect in the bathroom I do my makeup, Hollywood vibes. Guess I'll be looking elsewhere for something similar now. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)