Thursday, December 7, 2017

Review: Le Pain Quotidien, Marina Crescent :O(


I go quite often to LPQ at Marina Crescent even though the coffee is always barely warm, the food is inconsistent and sometimes of substandard quality but the location is TDF and therefore until now I've tried to overlook these annoyances. Until today, seriously LPQ serving stale bread and croissants is just unforgiveable we won't be returning. The waiter and manager really couldn't care less and gave us some story about it being baked today, well then how the hell does it get stale so quickly. Don't insult our intelligence, the old adage, 'the customer is always right' should be tatooed on your brain because not only were you very irritating when you told us this 3 times but it is extremely unprofessional. I sent back my almond croissant twice and it was still inedible. The bread basket was hit and miss - half fresh and yummy, half stale and tasteless. Unacceptable, we won't be back. I spoke to the waiter once I got the bill and complained about why I was being charged for the croissant he just gave a half smile and shrugged his shoulders. The only reason I didn't get angry and refuse to pay is that I empathise with these employees and understand it is most likely their cost-cutting superiors who are to blame. 
My second bad review of PQ and I am just so shocked at their lack of quality control. 

2/10 purely because the weather and the view was gorgeous.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)