Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Zain Kid's City starts 18 Feb

I've just found a half page ad for Zain Kid's City in Arabic. There is nothing in the English newspapers regarding this, so again Hala Feb 2010 are disregarding the huge non-Arabic speaking community here. I'm furious! I'm going to find out whose in charge and give them a piece of my mind and if they don't speak English then I will get my husband to do it..

They have advertised games, face-painting, characters, slides, football and much more. Will be from 18 Feb probably till after National Day (though doesn't specify) My husband called tel. 22424563 which was on the ad and they had no clue how many days it will run for.

Supposedly it's in a big tent located between the Scientific Club and 360 Mall. Looks like you take the 360 Mall turning from the 6th ring and go straight ahead at the roundabout should be in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)