Wednesday, February 10, 2010

OCTIUM Jewelry at 360 Mall

Octium presents the work of various exclusive jewelry designers from around the globe. The store was beautifully designed by Jaime Hayon, a Spanish-born designer. Hayon's design offers an innovative approach to the interior.



It reminds me of old Hollywood glam, it's gorgeous.



Steer your beloved Valentine in this direction for a little trinket or two. One for you and one for your little princess.

Octium is hosting a jewelry show of exquisite pieces by Crivelli and Cantamessa from 9 Feb til 13 Feb, open from 10am-10pm. Visit the boutique to view a fabulous collection of unique pieces and adorable children's jewelry.
Tel. 25309888

3 comments:

  1. I coudn´t agree more with your post!
    I love the lamps!!!

    I´m studding several designer for a project to my graduation and I´m falling in love by his work...some people maybe are right by saying that he is going to be the new Philipe Starck...Jaime work is so wonderful with simple lines as good combination of the colours!! Lovely!

    See the lamps of this new brand, DELIGHTFULL, they have some great pieces, Marcus, a table lamp is my favourite one...check it out!

    http://www.delightfull.eu/

    Hope you like and give me your opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire for your comment and website looks interesting. Do they ship to Kuwait? Good luck with the studies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter got some really gorgeous earrings from here. There aren't many places in Kuwait that have nice kid's jewelry. Octium is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)