Thursday, November 25th from 4:00-9:00PMLocation: Dasman Diabetes Institute next to the British Embassy.
How much do you know about diabetes? Did you know that Kuwait has one of the highest rates of diabetics in the world?
A jam packed event of educational entertainment including:
• A cooking class by celebrity Kuwaiti chef Adlah Al-Sharhan who will show us how to make healthy machboos.
• Personalised nutrition consultations by in-house doctors and our nutrition team.
• In-house doctors and nurses performing free medical screenings and health stats.
• Interactive gallery at Dasman Diabetes Institute’s main hall where you can learn, feel and explore modern ways of healthy living.
• Outdoor performances by traditional Kuwaiti musical band and Takht Sharqi.
• A special performance by Electrik Crew, a local Kuwaiti urban dance group.
o Wii tournaments
o Fas9la fitness fun
o Face painting
o Nutrition knock-outs
o Magic show
o Balloon art
*Snacks and refreshments included.
We are excited to involve Fit, Football, The Nut Tree, Fit4Fun, Pilates and More.
The purpose of this event is to promote awareness, education and prevention of diabetes. We extend our circle to you and your families!