Saturday, October 1, 2011

Smurfs 3D



















Hated the Smurfs the first time round and was dragged by my daughter to see them being revived in 3D today. Booked the tickets online through the cinescape site (love it, it was so easy). Got to the cinema, saw the huge queue for tickets and asked where to collect my e-ticket, the employee showed me the machines (they look like ATMs) where there were no queues, he swiped my credit card (has to be the same card you've bought the tickets with online) and bingo.. a nano second later my two tickets pop out of the machine. It was incredibly efficient and quick :O) Would have been great if I'd enjoyed the movie too. My sweety pie loved it and seems the price of 3D movies has come down it was KD 3.500 today. I seem to remember it being more?

A [link] to some smurf colouring pages for the little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)