Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Scientific Center Membership Card at Great Prices..

To apply, visit The Scientific Center and fill out the application. For more information call 1 848 888.


Click on pics to enlarge

LWDLIK update- Have been to apply for daughter's membership. Simple form to fill they'll need to see civil ID, photo and student card. You can use the receipt of payment immediately for free access same day to Aquarium, Discovery Place, etc. The card needs a few days to process and don't forget to get a free parking ticket to use for car park. I think Summer Camp next, and as I have the annual membership for daughter then we'll get a KD5 discount on the fee :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great blog. I enjoy reading what you write. “Nice share” for me. I am very happy after read your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi membership cards,
    Thank you and you're very welcome :OD

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)