Saturday, July 17, 2010

SALE at Pottery Barn Kids in Avenues

I just bought some amazing stuff at fantastic prices at Pottery Barn Kids ...sadly my husband kept calling me from the car to hurry up so I'll have to go back again soon for a good look around. I got a beautiful quilt for my daughter's bed for KD 9 (reduced from KD 37) and matching pillowcase for KD 1.250 (can't remember original price).

They also have a super cute book club for kids that will be every Monday at 11am. Have signed up my daughter and hope they'll be lots of interest from other kids to keep it going.

5 comments:

  1. I too went there, good collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kuwait Directory, it's a beautiful collection isn't it? It's even nicer with a huge discount slapped on it :OD My daughter's in love with the pink wooden fridge and oven it's soooo cute. There's also the cutest wooden ice cream making toy but KD 11 is way too much (will wait to see if that goes on sale).

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! thanx for the info, but when does it end? i hope not soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suroor, not sure when it ends but best to get down there ASAP I don't think they'll be much left at these prices :OD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all! I am looking for secret shoppers for this location in Kuwait and Dubai! We pay you to shop! For more information, email me at chopkins@emailsinclair.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)