Sunday, September 16, 2012

Au Bon Pain How I love Thee



















It was my daughter's turn to choose where we ate on Saturday and she chose well. We quite often go to Au Bon Pain in the Avenues (upstairs between Office Depot and the Food Court)  for brunch and it is consistently very good. Only this time we had phenomenal omelets. Not the thing one usually raves about I know but they were astoundingly good. I had mushroom and emmental cheese whilst the babygirl had turkey and cheese. They were fabulous. Hot (which many times omelets aren't), cooked to perfection and delicious. Service was excellent thanks to our Indian (he looked Indian) waiter. My only qualm would be the white toast was not quite what it could have been.

Take a look at their Nutritional Smart Menu on their website it's very helpful for anyone dieting, having allergies, cholesterol concerns, high blood pressure, etc. I wish more restaurants had this and the info could be accessed from your table via one of their iPads before you order. 

Au Bon Pain Nutritional Smart Menu [link].

Thank you Au Bon Pain a tout a l'heure :OD

7/10




2 comments:

  1. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
    I love thee to the cheese and mushroom and turkey
    My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
    For the ends of Being and an ideal omelet.
    I love thee to an indian looking waiter
    Most quiet need, by my daughter's company.
    I love thee freely, as we strive for brunch;
    I love thee purely, as they turn from crowds.
    I love thee with a passion put to use
    In my old griefs, and with my child's faith.
    I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
    With my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,
    Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
    I shall but love thee better after death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it, love it thank you Anon. Here's to hoping there's an Au Bon Pain in heaven 'cause an angel's gotta eat, right? I think Au Bon Pain should employ you to write poems for all their dishes ;O)

      Delete

Always great to hear from you :O)