Sunday, September 9, 2012

Okay This is Not My Steering Wheel

















But I have been guilty of putting make up on whilst driving and for my very bad luck I was driving my husband's nice car (that he almost never used to let me drive) and he pulled up beside me in traffic. What bad luck is that! You should have seen his face. His friend who was driving him in the other car and I were in stitches. I had been driving pretty well up til then but my hystercial, nervous laughter and crying fresh mascara into my eyes had me careering all over the place. Needless to say I didn't get to drive his car again for a very, very long time LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Would have like to see the look on both faces! Cool!! - Shabana

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Gosh terrible stroke of luck alright. Ladies should be 'allowed' to do such things, apply makeup in the car (to be safe...park the car, apply makeup before getting out). I do that sometimes, but my husband's driving.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)