Sunday, June 8, 2014

Review: Ladurée, 360 Mall :O)
























Had a little lunch with my sweet babygirl today at Ladurée in 360 Mall. I was planning on only having tea and the fabulous Ladurée Isphahan but decided on sharing a salmon club sandwich which was ample for two and tasted divine, came with a little green salad perfectly dressed and some big fat yummy chips which were delicious. Though an expensive pot of tea with milk for one at KD 2.700. My daughter loved her strawberry mille-feuille. Service excellent. Will go back and try the 3-course set lunch next time priced at KD 12.900. 

If you haven't tried the Isphahan (photo above) I can highly recommend it. It's one of the finest desserts I've ever had. 

I had to giggle at my daughter she behaved so grown up. Normally, I have to nag her about napkin, back straight, no talking with your mouth full, small bites, wipe mouth, etc,. Today she proved that she actually can behave like a fine young lady - very proud mumma.


9/10 - only because I think the tea a tad expensive and the big flashing billboard was off-putting from where I was sat. Maybe a canopy over the restaurant would eliminate that and make it cosier? But would return in a heartbeat regardless of these.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)