Monday, June 2, 2014

Review: Me Time Nail Salon, Avenues Phase 2 :O)















My dear friend, Karen, is the oracle on all things salon related. All of her recommendations are spot on. For my birthday this year she got me a gift voucher for a mani/pedi at one of her favourite salons; Me Time, in Avenues, phase 2, upstairs behind Burberry Kids. Was a perfect way to dwindle away the hours whilst my daughter and friend played in Kidzania. Loved the salon, clean and spacious. Staff were pleasant and helpful. The massage chair was just what I needed and the mani/pedi one of the best I've ever had. The wrapping of the arms and legs in hot towels and clingfilm helps the moisturiser do a more thorough job. The technicians were brilliant - no pain, nicks, smudges or idle chatter. Perfect mani/pedi. Great coffee.

I will be back. 

You can walk in but it can get busy so best to book ahead Tel. 2259 8025

A big fat 10/10






No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)