Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Ladies Beware! Alarming Number of Horrifying Attacks, Stalkers, Harassment Stories in Kuwait



There was a case a few months ago of a lady jogger being attacked in the Dahiya Abdulla Salem area and now I'm hearing of many other alarming incidents where women have been attacked, sexually harassed, stalked and followed to their apartments in Kuwait.



Recently circulated..





















Another incident..
K's story - Ladies! Keep your eyes out for this slime ball. I went for a run in Salmiya down by Marina and Scientific Centre. I saw him a couple times and when I finished my run, he finished as well. I just figured he was also running since there are tons of ppl running down there in the evenings and you see the same faces over and over again as you walk or run by the seaside. This guy had parked about 3 car spaces away from me. Then he followed me from Marina to my house where I didn't stop as I suspected I was being followed. I pulled up next to a mosque and stopped, so did he but behind a van. I flipped a u-y and snapped these photos. He was looking down when I pulled up near (not next to), but once he saw me with my phone out, he got out of the car and gave me the 1-minute finger (a hint he wasn't Arab as Arabs do that other hand signal to indicate "just a second")!!! I gave him the American F-U Finger and drove away. Made it home safely without being followed back. The way he followed me, I could tell he has stalked women before! He kept a "safe" distance to make it seem as if he wasn't following me. When I took an alley-way he waited a few moments to make sure I wasn't aware of his presence!
The man is white (didn't look Arab and if he is, he definitely wasn't a Gulf Citizen!) with light coloured hair and just about 6 feet tall. He had a muscular build and was wearing a blue track suit with an orange stripe down the side. He wears glasses.
Ladies no matter where you are in the world, if you suspect you're being followed and have a safe chance, snap their picture. NEVER get out of the car despite your urge to bash his sickass fugly face in!!!!!! If you can't lose the attacker, drive to a police station!!!

L's story -
Hi ladies, an extra word of caution please, I was followed to my car at 11:30 this morning by a man (I believe he was of Arab origin) as I closed my car door he appeared out of know where. My window was a little down to let the heat out of the hot car. He had his hands in the window telling me he needs to smell my feet, he was getting aroused over it! I quickly closed the window and drove off as he continued to bang on my window. Please be extra careful when going to your car. Look around a few times, keep windows closed, don't stop for anyone, even if the look presentable! Be careful.




LWDLIK - Stay safe ladies. 


10 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, that's scary. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need to be more aware and ready to react appropriately.

      Delete
  2. T's Encounter ** Warning Mums .. Grocery shopping at Geant Egaila and a man was following Me and Lily-Rose .. I grabbed her and headed up the escalator to try and find security .. She was in front of me facing me and he came up behind me and tried to grab her arm.. I went ballistic .. Screamed profanities at him .. Yelling .. " Get The F*%K away from my child " and swung my bag at him .. He took off .. I told security and they said .. " Oh he's gone now " .. Scared me to freakin death .. I spotted him as soon as we walked in watching her and luckily protective instincts took over .. Just wish I'd taken a photo of the sick bastard!!! �������� **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! How terrifying can't even think what would have happened had you not been well on top of the situation. Well done Mumma.

      Delete
  3. Take out your mobile phone and start snapping pictures.
    Get online and learn how to make pepper spray.
    YouTube has self-defense videos.
    Always be vigalent.

    These guys are becoming a lot bolder because they know that there is a lack of police enforcement - especially as many women won't make police reports (I would be reluctant - I know how the police treat you when you go to the station - blame the victim type of mentality and you will be sitting there for hours).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still worth making the claim.

      Delete
  4. I wrote a post about it too.

    I've been here for 20 years now and I've had numerous incidents.

    The worst was when a drug addict followed me home, parked his car in the middle of the street with the engine running, all lights on, ran out and left his door open, ran into my apartment building where I had just walked in. He took his pants off and kept saying, "Please, please." and that's when I knew I had to fight, so I did.

    Another time, a man reached through my half-open car window and fondled my breast. I put the window up with his arm still there and took off driving.

    Another time at Lulu in Rai, an Egyptian man jumped into the passenger seat of my car while the porter was putting my groceries in the trunk. I was on the phone, smiling and talking to someone in the store and he thought it was an open invitation to "have fun" with me! Too bad my German Shepherd wasn't in the back seat at the time. These days, I'm the one "having fun" with my big dog around!

    It can all happen in a second.

    http://desertgirlkuwait.blogspot.com/2016/04/increase-in-number-of-incidents-against.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a few incidents too but nothing I couldn't handle. I try to be very vigilant, I never get into a lift alone with a guy, try to make sure I know what's going on around me, keep my car key poised to gouge out an eyeball if necessary.

      Delete
  5. My friend and I has a weird experience near Swimming complex last friday morning as well. I parked my car at the far end and he parked right next to my car ( although there were a ton of parking around) and was directly staring into my car which was weird. While we gathered our stuff, he suddenly starts starts staying some things. I roll down the window, his exact words "wanna play". I scream saying are you crazy, quickly get out of my car. At this point mind you, he's parked RIGHT next to me. As I get out, his junk is out for display, waving (checking the weather maybe) I throw a fit, screaming, etc. and walk away towards swimming complex. By the time, my friend and I decided maybe it was a one time thing and walked off. This was by 10am. At 12pm I needed to get something from my car, while I walked out, I saw him driving slowly in the parking across. I quickly run back to security. Bless them, the most understanding people; Told them what he had done, explained that if it could happen to me, I don't want any helpless child to encounter the same. I told the main guy Ahmed I believe, to walk away from me so we can catch him, without him being aware. I went to my car and he wasn't there. As I was coming back, I saw him on the opposite road again. While I told Ahmed, the guy saw him and took a wrong U-turn and immediately sped off. Wow, we thought he got away, however this was barely it. So I go back, hang out by the beach till 3pm with my friends family. We leave as kids were getting grumpy AND GUESS WHAT!!! Mr. JUNK is cruising STILL IN THE PARKING LOT from freaking 10am!!!!! by this time Ahmed had casually come out without us telling, and as we turned, he came rushing, my friend, Ahmed and I blocked this guy. And Ahmed takes a video of that guy stating what JUNK is upto, with his car plate number and everything...JUNK was SO DUMBFOUND!!!! BEST VENGENCE EVER! All I did was look him in the eye and say " NOW SAY WHAT WERE YOU SAYING?? PLAY WITH YOU?? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR WORDS NOW !!!! ?? " Anyways Ahmed was kind enough to give me his number, I didn't take the video from him,(but I could if needed) and he promised me he would put it up on all social media. This article helped me write as I wanted to share my story as well. He was a "normal" looking male, fair, tall I believe, quite young as well! BUT WHAT THE HELL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! The police need to get down the seafront and round these pervs up. Good work hope Ahmed gives the video to the police too.

      Delete

Always great to hear from you :O)