Sunday, July 24, 2016

Thank You Le Pain Quotidien, Avenues











































After a disappointing visit and review last week I was delighted to hear from LPQ who promptly apologised and wanted to make amends by inviting us back. I was delighted to see the place full of people and every table abundant with bursting, yummy, deliciously fragrant bread baskets. As my friend and I weren't too hungry, and we were really in Avenues to walk, we settled on sharing an eggs Benedict dish but couldn't decide on the same - so one had her half with salmon and spinach and the other had beef bacon. Thank you for accommodating us. Happy tummies indeed. Many thanks to Crystal and staff who took extremely good care of us. 

I really need to place a weekly standing order for the heavenly focaccia and the sour dough bread from LPQ, I will check if they are on Talabat.

8/10 - Only because it should be standard to supply two small knives with butter so that we are not double-dipping our used knives. Cappuccino is only ever warm and not hot. And would really, really like the poached egg on toasted sour dough bread or that divine focaccia instead of the untoasted brioche bread. But thank you very much you have redeemed yourself and I shall be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)