Sunday, April 1, 2012

I've Always Wondered What Happened to Some of the Fine People that Were Forced to Leave During the Iraqi Occupation of Kuwait





Iraqi Saad Taha worked with Kuwait Airways when Iraq invaded Kuwait and he was forced to make the difficult decision to leave and go back to Iraq, a harsh cruel country where he was almost killed by a car bomb for working as a translator for the US forces.

His brave story..


















































Thanks Wael and Abed for sharing the story and pics of this wonderful gentleman. I feel so very privileged to have known him. An inspirational story indeed. I wish him a peaceful and good life.





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. An incredible story I feel honoured to have known him.

      Delete
  2. My name is Edison; I used to live in Kuwait. Saad is my best friend. I moved to Houston, Texas 32 years ago, I lost contact with all my good friends. If you can give me his phone # or address, I would love to visit with him. I can not wait to see my best friend again.
    Thanks, My phone # (713) 775-6117 my E mail, ed1953@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edison, I will forward your details to a friend who is in contact with him. I'm so happy for you both.

      Delete

Always great to hear from you :O)