Saturday, April 19, 2014

EEK! Family's Car Catches Fire at Longleat Safari Park in the Lion Enclosure

A family were caught in a terrifying situation when they were forced to abandon their car in the lion enclosure at Longleat Safari Park after it caught fire.The vehicle overheated while travelling through the Wiltshire attraction on Friday afternoon at around 1pm.
A mother and her two children were rescued from the car by rangers just minutes before it burst into flames.
Kevin Ashley, from Longleat Safari Park, told the BBC: “The lions were cleared from the enclosure and the safari park was closed.”
The fire was extinguished quickly and no humans or animals were hurt, the park said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)