Monday, March 7, 2011

Enthusiasm is Infectious :OD

From Purple Moonbeam..

Are you into Western classical music? I love it. For me, Vivaldi's four seasons (summer) supersedes everything. Getting to the point, there is a concert at 7pm this week at DAI in Maidan Hawally. More details can be found here [link] I don't know what he's going to play but it should be fun!

This link has a list of all the musical performances for March and April. Awesome site. There are another two concerts on the 11th and 12th march at the Al-Hashemi II, Radisson Hotel. That should be spectacular.

Another thing, perhaps you've heard of this new site called http://www.thelistkuwait.com/  It's not up and running yet, but as I understand it, on entering your email address you will be notified of all that is going to happen in Kuwait (before it happens! Imagine that! :D) when it does start up. I think it's targeted more towards businesses and entrepreneurs though. I read about it in this article in Bazaar magazine.

Hope you find it all useful. Nowadays, whenever I chance on news of some local events that are due to take place, I think of your blog as I have attended so many cool events because if it. Rock on!
 
LWDLIK- You are a sweetheart! Enjoy the concerts and thank you very much x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)