Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hachy Kuwaiti?










I'm loving my new find and it's in English with pronunciation as well. Trust me if you learn a few of these phrases you will floor a Kuwaiti. They love to hear them. I will be able to understand more of what my MIL says. Can't wait to try some out on my husband when he wakes up.
Thank you http://www.7achy.com/ . A 7 in Arabic is an h.


A few examples:

Men nam lek nam bek;
meaning
whoever gossips with you will gossip about you, he who has no friends.

Narek wala janat haly;
meaning
I'd rather be in hell with you than in heaven without you

And my personal fav..

Dherat;
1- to fart.
2- (n) to bullshit and lie. (adj) Tadhreet: lies and prosecution.

A good phrase using this word: Humoud thebahtna dherat. Humoud you are killing me with your lies.


:O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)