Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Viewing Statistics for Ladies Who Do Lunch in Kuwait













For those of you that are interested ;O) 

Was astounded to see that during my holidays (July/Aug and Dec) stats were still high even though I wasn't here or posting. One of my friends told me she would check in everyday just to see if I was back.

A big thank you to you all. It's what keeps me motivated :OD

Kim x

A special thanks and a big well done to Natalie Q8 http://www.diariodeunsidecar.blogspot.com/.
 









2 comments:

  1. Thanks to you for keeping posting.
    I have a surprise for you in my blog www.diariodeunsidecar.blogspot.com

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie Q8

    Well done on the award! You deserve it. Coming out here from a foreign country can be a daunting experience but your blog helped them feel connected. Bravo!

    Thank you so much for your kind words on my teeny blog, they really mean a lot to me x

    Yes, we bloggers should have a better community spirit. There is plenty of space for all of us to have a say. The commercial ones are maybe not so happy about that ;O)

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)