Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MOVING MANIA..

We are moving home and I am losing my mind. Boxes everywhere. Finally got hold of Sofa Guy yesterday to remove and recover my sofas (he's let me down twice so far). He and his gang arrived at 6pm, only 5 hours late. I chose the fabric, pleased that another task was ticked off of my list. Woke up at 3am trying frantically to text msg him to change colour of fabric. Wanted to call him but thought better of it. Finally got hold of him at 9am only to have a very confusing chat with him that did not leave me calm and assured. So 9.03am got in my car looking for Issa Qatami street in Salmiya, never heard of the place before ( I swear and only 28yrs in Kuwait) but was on a mission to avert complete sofa disaster. After a few calls and 20 minutes later found the man. Made him understand which one I really wanted (called three friends to help, only one answered) thought that was it, was about to leave and BHAM! I see another swatch of really fab velvet fabrics...After consulting with a friend several times she assured me that I should stick with my previous choice as velvet will wear out in no time and have bald patches all over it making it look very nasty....They were nice though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)