Thursday, January 27, 2011

'Live a Life Without Limits' Nick Vujicic














” Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms and no legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I choose gratitude. You can too.” - Nick Vujicic
For booking and more information email: abdulaziz@binhouhou.com or Tel. 94924666
Vigor-Enterprise Nick Vujicic will be at GULF University on 9th February, 2011. For bookings you can contact their partner in Kuwait on 94924555 / 666

LWDLIK- I saw Nick last time he was here. He is without a doubt the most inspirational speaker out there. He can have you wondering what the hell you're moaning about in seconds and leave you humbled, better focused and thankful.

Take a look...



Be patient with the download takes a little while. This video clip can change your day, right Anon  ;O)



4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS
    i was having a bad day until i read this and googled this guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Nick has the same effect on me :OD

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks Anon you remind me to post a video clip :OD Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i was a unicorn

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)