Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh Crumbs!


I love to bake and I'm pretty good at it so I'm quite particular when it comes to where I buy from. A few weeks ago I had a brunch for the girls and a friend brought along 'the' most amazing chocolate oreo cheescake, it was sublime.

Chocolate oreo cheesecake..YUM!
I've just seen on their website that they also have the most enticing cupcakes, sweets and bakery items I think I've ever seen here. The cutest little gift boxes...

A little selection of goodies for valentine's day..

And I just missed these wonderful cookies and cupcakes for Christmas..

And so much more at:

The Avenues - Food World - Level 1, Al-Rai - Kuwait
Tel: +965-22597616
Fax: +965-22597619


Shaab Sea Side -Block 8 ibn Al khateeb St.- Villa Shaab Bldg. Ground Floor, Shop 1
Tel: +965-2263 6614
Fax: +965-2263 6615


info@crumbs.com.kw
 
Yes they deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)