Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Plain Vanilla Delivers..










First noticed them on FB [link] before Christmas but got busy with stuff and missed their great offers. I mean offering 20% off because Kuwait won the Gulf Cup is very cute (sad I missed it) followed by a 3 day sale for New Year. They have a lovely range of essential body wear that I just had to try..

Got myself this one..












It's so comfy. The tee is a great 94% cotton/ lycra, not too low (pet peeve of mine) and long enough to show a little flash of colour lower than the jacket. Really like it and for only KD4.250 I will be buying more.
The training suit is what I shall be living in this winter ;O) It's KD27 for the two pieces and is an unusual fabric 'sort of' terry toweling. Have worn it already (just got it at 5PM) and I'm loving it..
To view more items or to order you can call 22630254, 97900327.
They have a super website http://www.plainv.com/ where you can place orders and have them delivered for a small fee or visit their store in Hawalli, Bin Khaldoun Street,  Zawya Centre, Mezzanine 2, Shop 39.

3 comments:

  1. very comfy i agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. very reasonable prices,its worth it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried their stuff too, the're great.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)