Saturday, May 7, 2011

Michael Moore's Not Happy

















LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Michael Moore thinks Osama bin Laden's death at the hands of U.S. Navy Seals is a conspiracy, and will likely expand on his thesis when he is interviewed by CNN's Piers Morgan later on Thursday.


In more than 40 Tweets over the past several days, the documentary filmmaker made his case in 140 characters or less. A few are excerpted below:

"What's so wrong w/ just saying the truth? "We executed him." Fine. I'm guessing most would applaud u. So I like trials! Call me an American!" he wrote.

"I'm not opposed 2 dumping him in the sea, I agree no monument 4 a mass murderer, I just don't need the added BS of "according 2 Mulism (sic) law." he wrote. "Yes, and to repeat, whenever I've gone 2 the funeral of a Muslim friend in Detroit, we all hop in a chopper & drop the body in Lake Erie."

Added Moore, "OBL was said 2 have $30 mil net worth. But we didn't start profiling rich people. No, we gave them their own fast trak line at the airport!

"OBL was about as true a Muslim as Timothy McVeigh was a Catholic. But no headline ever read "Catholic Blows Up Fed Bldg in Oklahoma City."

"How come no headline ever read "Multi-Millionaire Murders 3,000"? It would have been correct. No, best to focus on OBL being a "Muslim,'" he added.

"As long as he wasn't conducting terror, OBL alive served a purpose. Someone should just fess up: The war industry needs fear to make $$," said Moore.


LWDLIK- Ya gotta love this man's audacity at asking embarrassing questions addressed to the right people. All his movies are a must see, in my humble opinion. And what I love about Western culture.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone is asking the questions.. but nobody ever seems to answer them. I too have often wondered why it must be declared so that OBL was a 'muslim' when he himself made it so blatantly obvious that he was far from one.
    I love Michael Moore's movies too. They're pretty terrifying :P Have you seen Capitalism: A Love Story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie too.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)