Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Diamond Jubilee All - I Hope HRH Queen Elizabeth II Enjoyed her Pageant Today















She was quite amazing. She stood for very long time in the cold and rain with incredible dignity and grace. I'm looking forward to the concert at the Palace.


But the prize goes to those soaking wet singers who belted out songs including the finale, the national anthem. I did shed a tear or two. Initially, I was really wanting to be there in London among all the fun and celebrations until the heavens opened. Then I was relieved to be sat on my nice comfy, dry sofa with a hot cup of tea and a bird's eye view on the telly.  


My friends in the UK enjoyed this fab cake baked by Sam Dunn. I just love it..
























And in Kuwait, a marvellous jubilee cake to buy from Madame Sucre Tel. 99515599. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)