Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Introducing Chikky Sirish a Lifestyle Consultant Offering Lifestyle Solutions at Justchik.com



Had the pleasure to meet with the lovely Chikky Sirish today for coffee. I was curious to meet her as I'd never met a lIfestyle consultant before, but I had heard of a few friends of friends using them in the UK with great results.

Such a poised, assuring, stylish lady with interesting and helpful ideas. I was impressed. 

On a personal note from Chikky.. 

"Like many people, my life has had its fair share of ups and downs. These life experiences painted my canvas of life which is a beautiful portrait that is constantly evolving and changing. Even at my hardest times, I chose to see the silver lining behind the dark cloud and it has always served me to better myself and move ahead. I chose to take the best that life offered and came out feeling enriched and happier. It all starts with that choice. You too can make that choice.

In today’s stress-filled world it is easy to forget that YOU are the most important thing in YOUR world. Look after yourself and be kind to yourself. It all starts with that. This can sometimes be hard since there are so many things that are calling for your constant attention; which is why, you must make time for yourself. Let me be your NLP Coach and help you make the change for a better you.

Even in the case of Corporates, the success of the organization is strongly dependant on the performance of the people within. Coaching can help establish a platform for the conscious and responsible change of the professionals to help effect growth and success for themselves as well as the Organization. As a Life Coach, I am Certified to be an NLP Practitioner, Coach, Evolved Hypnotherapist, Stress Biofeedback Practitioner, Time Paradigm Technique Practitioner (all certified by Evolved Coaching).

With my training and sensitivity, let me help you set realistic goals for yourself in order for you to succesfully achieve them. It could be life goals, work/career goals or health goals. Other areas of application would be stress management, anger management, adaptability issues, relationship issues, conflict, motivation, self esteem issues, depression, nervousness, phobias and so on. The areas of application are endless. The scope for betterment and change are infinite. Free yourself of bondage and realise your potential to the fullest. Step by step. Slowly but surely."

I'm really looking forward to the seminars and workshops that Chikky is planning in the near future. I've booked her for our next coffee morning with the girls I know they're going to love her.


To read more about Chikky or to contact her go to her website www.justchik.com.


2 comments:

  1. As someone who knows Chikky personally, she is such a lovely person and I am sure she would bring out the best in every one :)

    Time I gave her a buzz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could all do with a Chikky in our lives that's for sure..

      Delete

Always great to hear from you :O)