Thursday, May 24, 2012

To All My Lovely Readers a Pearly Whites Offer from Boost My Smile Dental Clinic


































Just in time for summer a gleaming, gorgeous white smile to show off the new tan. Be a good idea to have a little check-up, at least, before setting off on your holidays. Click above pic to go to website. Offer of 25% discount on all treatments for June but 15% off until end of 2012.
Just go in and ask for the Ladies who do lunch in Kuwait discount (it's for my readers as there is no membership) ask for Razan if there's any confusion..


Website: www.boostmysmile.com


Twitter: @BoostMySmileBMS


Facebook: BoostMySmileBMS









2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 31, 2012

    Been wanting to go here but the lady receptionist I talked to on the phone when I was inquiring was a little bit rude. But I heard the dentist guy, though pricey - was good.
    Can anyone avail on this offer? How do one become a member of LWDLIK?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, any of LWDLIK readers are applicable for the 25% discount for June. Make an appointment and ask for the Ladies who do lunch in Kuwait 25% discount for June (it's for my 'readers' as there is no membership) ask for Razan if there's any confusion.. A good chance to try them at at a lower price :O) Let me know how you get on.

      Delete

Always great to hear from you :O)