Monday, October 3, 2011

FlyDubai.com and Witches













Oh lord, I think I may have depleted my holiday zen already.


Was out and about yesterday (seeing the tailor for our 1920's gowns for an upcoming ball; invites only I'm afraid) and the traffic was just horrible. I hate people who think it's smart to drive on the hard shoulder.


What if there was an accident and an ambulance needs to get by? What about all those little stones flying up and hitting our windscreens! Makes me mad. Plus had two females, who obviously don't believe in the evil eye, beeping me relentlessly and then cut me up on two different occassions..


Being the lady that I am, I refrained from ramming them in the backside, pulling them out of their cars and slapping them silly. But I was furious and hence I think some of my holiday zen has disapated :O(


Evening was spent pulling my hair out trying to make a booking on http://www.flydubai.com/. In the end I had to call them in Dubai to complete the booking. Whilst trying to book online screen froze several times when trying to book a seat, twice when I completed bookings I was told seats not available at this price and then finally after seven tries; a msg that there was a problem with card. And then the call to the call centre in Dubai, they charged me for.


What's up Flydubai? Charges for bags, charges for seat preferances, charges for call centre and charges for going to the agent to buy the ticket instead of online (when website wasn't working anyway :O). You are lucky that overall (3 tickets) you will still be KD 60 cheaper than your competitiors and you fly at a reasonable time of day. Oh.. and that little terminal in Dubai is too cute and tres convenient.  But lost a little more holiday zen dealing with this. Not sure how much is left :O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)